Sunday, June 26, 2011

Swinging!

We had a fun weekend with one of Justin's best friends, and one of his best men, Andrew.  He drove down on Friday night from Pittsburgh to spend the weekend with us.  I'll do a weekend recap tomorrow or Tuesday once I get some of the photos uploaded and edited a bit.  But, I'll leave you with two things.

1.) Kayla loves the pool...well loves is a strong word but she loved it on Saturday and was just o.k. with it on Sunday.

2.) As mentioned previously she loves swinging so I'm in search of a park were we can go swing around here.  But for now, here's some video from my last trip to the Midwest to visit my family.  Aunt Megan, Samson, Kayla and I are taking a road trip out there on Friday (maybe stopping in Columbus at some point to meet Kayla's new cousin...and by cousin I mean my mom's cousin's son's daughter...they have the same Great Great Grandparents! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment