Thursday, June 30, 2011

No sleep last night...

due to my excitement at the possibility of getting new diapers today.  It's sad really.

Ragababes are 2-step hybrid diapers (similar to the GroVia diapers I reviewed on my cloth diapering page) and they also have all-in-ones (which I don't have any of).  I'm going to try to buy 2-3 diapers today in their stocking.

See, here's the thing.  They moved their production from the east coast to the Midwest and don't have a full stocking.  So they do 1-2 stockings of diapers each month until they get themselves settled.  Well, I'm practically dying to try them due to rave reviews I've been reading.  (I may be obsessed with cloth diapering...I'm not sure.)  So basically, they are doing their stocking today at 2 pm, so I have to get online and refresh...refresh...refresh the web page until I can add the diapers I want to my cart.  And then I pray I am one of the lucky ones that's gets the diapers they want.

I couldn't sleep last night I am so excited.  I've already mapped out exactly what I want to add to my cart and priced it all out today.  I've been stalking the website and learning all I can and now all I do is wait until 2 pm.


I mean...look at these beauties! :)

See you later, I'm going to restart my computer to make sure it's as fast as it can possibly be.  I might also do some hard drive cleaning to increase speed for diaper purchasing....

Hi, my name is Melissa and I'm addicted to cloth diapering.

(Everyone in unison: "Hi, Melissa...")  Not funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment