Thursday, June 30, 2011

Are you kidding me???

If you saw my post early today about diapers, let me update you on the situation.

The diapers sold out in about 5 minutes, maybe 6.  I had an account, I had all pages ready to reload with the 2 items I wanted, and it took 12 minutes for the pages to load.  And when they did, only newborn and size 0 diapers were left.  No diapers for me this time around.  Maybe in July, I'm crossing my fingers.

I did buy wipes though, since those are always in stock.  Many cloth diapering moms will tell you to make your own wipes, but I've heard such great things about these wipes I wanted to try them.  And there are some in red, white and blue for the 4th.  Oh well, at least something is coming in the mail.  (And a nice person from Wedding Bee sent me an AIO and I should be getting a swim diaper any day.)

Until July...

No comments:

Post a Comment