Monday, June 13, 2011

NMM 6/13/11

Here's this week's edition of New Mom Mondays:

May your day be filled with hugs and giggles and silly things only a mother could love.


I know you moms know about all those silly things you relish in that your baby does.  And seriously, the giggles, I would do anything to get those from Kayla!  I'm pretty sure Kayla has the best laugh, but I think she's the best at everything! :)  And I sure do love waking up to this every morning...

Sorry it's so blurry, but she's very active and I can't control the shutter speed on my iPhone ;)

Stay tuned later this week for my 100th post!!  It will mostly likely be a recap of my week in Illinois.  I have to upload some photos.  I'll probably post them pre-photoshop editing so I have some time to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment