Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Big Plans, Small Successes

I had some really big plans to write thoughtful and well written post on one of the three deeper topics I have my gmail list "Blog Posts" (see I do INTEND to write more, once a week is a start...), but I just came in from shoveling well more than 3 inches of snow that was called for last night during both kids nap time for an hour.  Only to step inside, take off my snow gear, and hear the freakin' plow FINALLY come to plow the street and promptly blow another 2 inches of snow BACK ONTO MY DRIVEWAY.  Curse words, curse words, curse words.  I even shoveled INTO the street to try to help and avoid this.  More freakin' curse words.

Anyways, I'm tired and I don't want to write a deep post while I'm tired.  So I will leave you with some not so great photos I took of the kids before Christmas.  I tried to get some Christmas light bokeh pictures, but the kids weren't really cooperating.  But the next day I got some cute ones of the two of them.  I'm still trying to figure out clean editing...it's not really working too great but what can you do.  I'm thinking I'm going back to the Aperture setting instead of Manual...it just works better for me, especially inside during the winter.  Maybe I'll be back to manual when I'm back outside.

Anyways, here's some photos, and I DO have plans for more posts.  A list even.  And I think Sundays are going to be my phone dump/things I'm loving post days to get some photos off of my phone. :)

 photo Tree3.jpg

 photo Tree2.jpg

 photo BLHTree3.jpg
Brody is never too interested in sitting where I want him to.

 photo DaddyTree1.jpg
Daddy is pretty cooperative

 photo DaddyTree2.jpg

 photo BLHMomTree1.jpg
Both kids are pretty cooperative when it comes to sitting with Mommy.

 photo BLHMomTree2.jpg

 photo KMHDadTree2.jpg
Kayla did NOT want to sit with Daddy.

 photo KMHDadTree3.jpg

 photo BLHMomsLap.jpg
Kayla took this...she's quite the little photographer.

 photo Ornament3.jpg
Little hands helping me.

 photo KLights1.jpg
Much better mood.

 photo KLights5.jpg

 photo KLights7.jpg

 photo KLights8.jpg
Fish kisses

 photo BStoolKitchen1.jpg

 photo SibsChairPeekaBoo1.jpg
This series of photos is called "Kayla cheesing for the camera, Brody playing peek-a-boo with the camera"

 photo SibChairPeekaBoo2.jpg

 photo SibsChairPeekaBoo3.jpg

 photo SibsChairPeekaBoo4.jpg

 photo BEyelashes.jpg
These eyelashes...

 photo BPopNoise.jpg

 photo BCloseUp.jpg

 photo BKisses3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment