Friday, June 24, 2011

Diaper trade!

I love blogs.  I love writing this one.  I love reading them.  I spend most of my free time during the day (a.k.a. when Kayla is napping) reading blogs.  One of my favorite wedding blogs, Wedding Bee, has discussion boards.  I still venture over there multiple times a day because they have "Nesting" boards, including newlyweds, pets, babies, etc.  I obviously follow the baby boards.

This is where I first started learning about cloth diapering, so I post quite a bit about cloth diapers.  I ventured upon one of my favorite boards the other day "Baby Updates" and found that one of my fellow Momma Bees had a photo of her son in a Ragababe cloth diaper.  These diapers are at the very top of my "I'm dying to try" list.  They have all-in-one and all-in-two cloth diapers.  The problem is, they are moving their production center and only have diapers in stock twice a month until they get up and running.  So I'm stalking the website to find out when they will restock for late June, and I'm sure I'll be that crazy lady refreshing the page until I can add 1 or 2 diapers to my shopping bag....

This is all semi besides the point.  This woman messaged me and told me she'd be happy to send me her small all in one diaper her sister got her since her little one doesn't fit into the size very well.  I told her that would be awesome and in turn I would send her my rarely worn itti bitti tutto.  I got this diaper for free with a coupon purchase at Kelly's closet, my favorite diaper retailer, and I have recently found out that Kayla is sensitive to this diaper in particular since it has a suede lining on the inserts.  She's excited because she hasn't tried the itti bitti and I'm pumped to get a new free diaper!  Yippee, I love blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment