Monday, June 27, 2011

NMM 6/27/11

This week's episode of New Mom Mondays:

When all else fails.  Breathe.

I can't even tell you how many times in the first 3-4 months of Kayla's life I had to put her down and take a few deep breaths.  A lot of times crying helped me, but I had a lot more going on as well!  I promise it gets better, and soon you will find that you no longer have to stop and take a few breaths because the frustrating times are few and far between the extremely joyous times!  You will soon miss those days when your son or daughter was a newborn...

Speaking of babies growing up to fast...here are a few short videos I took on Kayla's five month birthday when she decided she wanted to learn how to crawl...up on all fours and rocking like a mad woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment