Monday, October 3, 2011

NMM 10/3/11

Just think!
Your baby is going to learn how to love because of you!

I've been thinking about this a lot lately.  When you become a mom, it starts to become very obvious to you that you baby is going to mimic your every word and action.  I am part of a couple cloth diapering pages on facebook and I've said to a friend that the sought-after diapers tend to bring out the "bitch" in people.  I don't really get it.  I mean, the diapers are great but with all the dishonesty and rudeness, what are you teaching your kids about how to treat other people?  I've always been a believe in "treat others as you would want to be treated" (or better in my opinion), and I plan to be much more conscientious about what I do and say around Kayla.  I want her to grow up to be a loving, caring, supportive person who people are proud to call their friend!

Are you aware of how your actions affect the people around you? :)

Photobucket

Look for another post or 2 later today! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment