Monday, October 10, 2011

Two Years

They were difficult, but they were wonderful and packed to the brim with love.

Two years ago, I married the only person I can ever imagine putting up with me through everything.  He's my complete opposite.  He is patient, and calm and level-headed.  I'm impatient (at times), high energy (at times) and sometimes let my emotions get the best of me.  I wear my heart on my sleeve and don't like to ask for help.  And he just wants to help in any way he can.

Don't get me wrong, we both have our flaws.  And even after being together for 7 years, we are still learning about each other.  And there is absolutely no one I would rather be embarking on these wonderful new experiences with.

He is the best daddy, the best husband and the best friend.  I wish we had more alone time together, but I hope at the very least, he always knows how much I love him.  And how I cannot imagine my life without him.

I love looking at our wedding pictures...this post is heavy with them.  However, I tried to pick some different ones that not everyone has seen.  I tend to post and re post the ones that are my favorites, so here is a just slightly different look at our wedding day. :)

2 Years ago today, the Hokie crushed Boston College on a cloudy Saturday.










You can't have alcohol in the limo without mixers right?



I actually love this picture :)

Hokie 4Ever :)







He still makes me laugh 










There is no one I would rather have as my dance partner.



Only he would let me smash cake in his face without doing it back.

I can't wait to see what the next 2 years bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment