Monday, October 17, 2011

Half Check Off #41

#41: Complete a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.


About 3-4 weeks ago, Lauren came down to visit with her boyfriend, Kevin, right after we had moved.  Justin and I bought this puzzle from Barnes and Noble last time we were here for something do to.  The puzzle is of a picture by M.C. Escher (google him...the photos are pretty cool.)  We started the puzzle last time Lauren was here, and until this weekend I'd just been trying to work on it slowly on my own.  


Since my parents are leaving for Hawaii tomorrow and us kids are leaving next week, we wanted to get it done and out of the way.  No one wanted to help me because the puzzle was shades of grey and the picture wasn't exactly easily put together.  I would have given up, except I don't give up easily.  I finish what I start.  


So on Saturday, mom and I made a significant dent in the puzzle, and yesterday when Lauren and Kevin came down, we were able to finish it!!!  I didn't finish a puzzle on my own, so it's only a half check off!  Here's the finished product! 



No comments:

Post a Comment