Monday, October 17, 2011

NMM 10/17/11

Just think!  Your baby is going to learn how to love because of you!

Your words and actions start to have a lot more impact than you ever imagined before when you become a mom!  I realize that everything I do and say and how I treat other people, Kayla is going to mimic and I want to make sure I'm encouraging her to be the type of person people are proud to call their friend.  I hope that one day, when speaking of Kayla, people say, "Oh she is just the kindest person.  She is the type of person that would give you the shirt off her back."

Since delving into the cloth diapering community on facebook, I've started following two very hard to come by diapers.  For the most part, I think the moms in the community are so kind and helpful.  But when it comes to buying/selling/trading diapers, I think it brings out the worst in some of these mommas.  All I keep thinking is, Is this how you want your kids to treat other people?

So keep in mind, your little one is always watching and taking in your words and actions...make sure they are words and actions both you and he/she would be proud of!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment