Sunday, August 14, 2011

New favorite activity

Last week, I quickly snapped some photos of Kayla's new favorite activity:

Pulling herself up to stand next to the coffee table, then proceeding to slap the table with her open palm while yelling out.

Step 1:  Pull up to stand

 Step 2: Yell at mommy (note my 2 baby teeth)

 Step 3:  Make my new favorite "scrunchy nose" face at Mommy

 Step 4: Slap the table with my hand

 Step 5: More yelling and laughing

 Step 6:  Watch myself hit the table some more.

 Step 6: Yawn

 Step 8: "Mommy, aren't I funny?"

Side note:  Can anyone tell me why the photos look so blurry in blogger?  They aren't super crisp but if you click on them, they are significantly LESS blurry.  I save them from photoshop as high quality jpegs...hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment