Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Double edged sword

If this isn't a double-edged sword, I don't know what is...

I don't think it's any secret my baby isn't the greatest sleeper at night.  I've come to terms with this, but what really rubs me the wrong way is that every time she wakes up at night, it takes me about 1-1.5 hours to fall asleep afterwards.  So I really can't blame Kayla entirely for my sleepiness, but what the heck is to blame?  Maybe stress or thinking about a lot of things.

I guess on the positive side it gives me a lot of alone time to read!  I really have missed reading.  Watch out kindle and Nook color, here I come!

Photobucket
I'd say I find her like this 80% of the time when I go get her from a nap or in the morning.

Side note about my attempt to become a photographer:  I think my biggest milestone at this point in my learning is trying to get my camera to focus on what I want it to and not have a ton of blur from camera shake...any tips?  And please don't tell me to use manual focus...I'm just not there yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment