Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Gigi!

Today is my mom's birthday.  I really couldn't have asked for a better Mom.  I know I've raved about her before, so I'll spare the repeat post.

Thank you for putting up with my stubbornness throughout the years.  And a special thanks for putting up with me the 5 or 6 days before Kayla was born and for the months afterwards.  Thank you especially for making me do it on my own, and having the faith that I could.  I love you more than you could imagine (and so does Kayla - she told me so.)

My last game at VT

First fireworks on the National Mall

Mom and I on our wedding day/ Mom is a dancing machine at weddings!


 Kayla's birthday                                                           

Wish this one wasn't so blurry

The best Gigi ever.

1 comment: