Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kona, HI Day 9

Thursday was our last full day on the Island, so we spent a lot of time at the pool.  I took a bunch of photos and edited some of them. :)  Here are a few from our morning and early afternoon at the pool.

Photobucket
I <3 Swimming!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just chillin', drinkin' my bottle in my shades.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love electronics...and this one is waterproof!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Reading with Aunt Lauren (on a Kindle of course.)

Photobucket
Photos in the door.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love it here, don't take me back please?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our friends, the geckos.

After sitting by the pool for awhile, Lauren noticed a couple sea turtles in the surf again.  When we went out to look at them (and I took my camera obviously), we noticed it was like they were playing in the waves: letting the waves bring them towards the shore and then swimming back out to do it again.  They were rolling around in the waves and waving their fins at us.  I can only imagine the fun they were having.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the street view from the end of the VERY short driveway.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Waving

In the afternoon, Justin, Lauren, Megan and I went back into town since Megan and Lauren were getting tattoos and Justin and I wanted to pick up some gifts for people back on the mainland.  We also ate lunch together and had a mini date.  It was nice.  Another beautiful day in Hawaii.

We also discovered that Kayla loves watermelon while we were in Hawaii.  :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Wow sea turtles! You are so lucky to see that. I hope someday I can see a wild sea turtle (or two!) too.

    ReplyDelete