Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Calling all toy reviewers...

I don't have much time to post today because I'm really tired from getting no sleep for 2 days and I have to get ready for work, but I'm calling on the help of my fellow mom friends or anyone who has toy/gift recommendations for almost 1 year olds.  We need Christmas ideas for a boat load of people as well as first birthday ideas for the following month.  :)

Also, if anyone has high chair recommendations I would appreciate it.  I'm ideally looking for something with clean lines, safe, and not very space consuming.  (Thanks mommas who have already given me some ideas.)

Hopefully, this week I'll be able to post a Thanksgiving round up, a family update and a 9/10 month update for Ms. Kayla.

Someone has a thing for laying her head down on everything...including her high chair while we are eating.



1 comment:

  1. For the high chair: get Ikea's. It is cheap, not too ugly, and extremely easy to clean. Ours fits right at the table and doesn't take up any more space than a chair.

    My daughter pretty much dislikes all her toys (she prefers kitchen pots, tupperware and my cell phone), so I don't have a good recommendation. Maybe books? They are kind of expensive if you buy them new, but so good for development.

    ReplyDelete