Sunday, August 8, 2010

Month 4 Journal

I guess it's been a while since I wrote a post, but I've been feeling more energetic so I've been doing a little more I guess!  Yesterday we had lunch and hung out with our friends Erin and Tony who are about to have their first little one.  It was great to just sit on a patio and chat with friends!  Then we went to try to attempt registering at Buy Buy Baby (the baby Bed Bath and Beyond).  Well, THAT was overwhelming.  No one tells you it's less fun than you think it's going to be!  Anyways, at least we got to check out a million kinds of strollers!

Here are the month 4 journal questions and answers (or at least to the best of my ability!)

1.) Make a list of your favorite calming music.

I really thought we had been over this already and I said Justin doesn't exactly listen to "calming" music.  I don't have a specific list of songs but I really enjoy Michael Buble and Frank Sinatra type music if I'm in the mood to calm down!  Can't beat the classics.

2.) Describe your man's response to the upcoming addition to your lives. Denial? Gadgetitis? Absolute love and support?

I think it's been a little of everything.  He's definitely been unbelievably supportive, even during the times when I was really fatigued and lazy (lazy probably isn't a good word when you can't muster the energy to stand up.)  He's also been a little bit extra protective of me.  He's gotten a little bit of gadgetitis, considering he wanted a nice camcorder for his birthday, so he can "get all of the upcoming events" on tape.  The camcorder is on its way!

3.) What baby products are you most excited about purchasing?

I actually think we have sort of decided on strollers and a car seat which I'm kinda excited about, but like any fashion forward girl, I'm excited about the clothes!

4.) How are you decorating your nursery?

What nursery?  Did I mention we live in a one bedroom/den apartment?  Yeah, we do.  We don't really have a nursery, and I think I'm going to recruit Aunt Meg to decorate because honestly, like I told Justin at Buy Buy Baby yesterday, can't someone else just do all this other crap for me?  I'll worry about the birthing process, someone else worry about everything else!

Sorry it's been awhile with the posts!  Look for another family birthday tomorrow!!  And soon, it's Daddy-to-be's birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Megan decorating and interior design at your service!!

    ReplyDelete