Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma!

Today is my wonderful mother's birthday!!  I won't tell you how old she is but she looks about 36.  I was going to send her a dozen cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake, but I figured she wouldn't really appreciate them much since she would be eating them all herself!  I'll think of something good.

One of mom's friends said to me that "if I'm anything like my mom, I'm going to be a great mother."  I couldn't agree with her more.  She and Dad must have done something right because they raised 4 great kids (if I do say so myself) who all get along great and who couldn't say nicer things about their awesome parents.  Thanks for all the support and advice, Mom!  And like I already told you, I can only hope to be half the mom that you are!  I love you and miss you everyday!

Oh...Did I mention I have the cutest most fashionable mom ever?  I think she probably got that from her mom:) (my Nanny who all my friends just LOVE!)

1 comment: