Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wishlist

I decided I am posting my anniversary/birthday/Christmas wish list on my blog.  I'm not sure why I didn't think of it first.  I normally don't really care much about gifts (I'd rather DO something special) but there are a few things I can think of that I really want.  So maybe I'm not expecting to get anything, but I can at least keep them here as my own personal wishlist. :)

Kelly Moore Camera Bag- 2 Sues in Grey.  I hate carrying around that hideous, chunky camera bag I have.  I need something more fashionable that I feel good carrying around with all my purse/diaper bag contents as well.


50mm lens for my camera.  This is a relatively inexpensive lens and I really want to try it.  It seems to be a favorite of most photographers.  (I also wouldn't mind a 35mm lens...but beggars can't be choosers.)


An off camera flash for my camera (are you seeing a trend here?  I really want to make progress with my photography. This one is a little more expensive.)  I have a feeling this will take some time to really learn how to use but we'll see.


Adobe Lightroom 3 to help advance my editing skills. :)


That's all I can think of at the moment.  Unless you want to send me to photography school. :)

Other non-photography related items:

The glider we registered for for Kayla's nursery.

A new wardrobe.

This necklace.

A letter "K" necklace.

This awesome heart ring...size large.

More Ragababe diapers for my little one's tush.


No comments:

Post a Comment