Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Shape!!

So you know how the other day I decided no more bare belly photos since I felt like my belly was funny shaped?  Well, today when I looked in the mirror before I got in the shower, I noticed something...my belly looks like it changed shape!  I went into work and told my boss Kate my thoughts from the morning, she said "Yeah...maybe."  But she also tells me EVERY SINGLE MONDAY that I grew a lot since the last time she saw me (read: over the weekend).  When she goes to see her family in Australia for 2 weeks, she's going to be shocked when she gets back!

So I came home and told Justin I think my belly changed.  I stood up and put one hand above and one hand below my belly and prepared to tell him what I thought, and he goes, "it looks lower."  AH- that's exactly what I was going to say!  I feel like the shape when from long, tall and flat to shorter and rounder!  I can't believe it wasn't just in my head!  Justin even noticed it. :)  We decided that maybe the baby has flipped to be head down and that's why the shape is a little different.  Anyways, nothing else exciting to report! :)

1 comment:

  1. Head looks definately down!! Hopefully it will stay down!! Jack flipped around a couple times until I was about 28ish weeks and then he stayed head down. There was no more room to flip!

    ReplyDelete