Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby turning?

So I've been pretty darn uncomfortable since this past Sunday.  I think eating a large amount of salty foods over Thanksgiving holiday made my feet and hands swell a little bit because I had a hard time wearing both my engagement ring and wedding band.  It seems to be a lot better now and they are fitting just fine.

Back to my extreme discomfort.  I really don't even know how to describe it.  It isn't the same as Braxton Hicks because the "tight" sensation doesn't go away for any period like it would with contractions.  It almost feels like I'm being punished for having a relatively small belly because it feels like the baby wants more room than is available and he/she is lying entirely against the front of my belly.  I'm hoping this new discomfort is just because the baby is trying to flip to be head down - that would eliminate a lot of my worry about that.  If that is what is going on I hope it doesn't feel this uncomfortable for 7 more weeks.

Heading to flood Baby's ears with the sweet serenade of Michael Buble with Aunt Megan tonight, I'll try to blog a little more often!  Until next time, not much new to report! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment