Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby Pool!!

So excited I think I found a really neat, free online baby pool!  I've been wanting to do this for a while so I'm pretty pumped.  You can take a guess at a bunch of things in the pool and the website will use a point system to calculate a winner.  Maybe Justin and I can come up with something really cool and exciting to send to the winner!  Make sure to enter your email address if you want a day of birth announcement since it seems that using the pool will be an easy way to send out a mass email about Baby Hales!

List of guess-able things:

  • Birthday

  • Birth time

  • Gender

  • Length

  • Weight

  • Hair Color

  • Eye Color

  • First Name

  • Middle Name

  • Comments


I left the names in there, not because I want you to guess what you think we will name them (although that's how you get points) I've liked hearing other people's name suggestions because sometimes it can give us good ideas!  I will also post new belly photos from the front and side tonight so those of you that want to see all angles to guess gender can do that! So have at it!  I'm excited to see everyone's guesses!

http://bebepool.com/melissamhales

In other news:

I am seriously having a rough week at work, and next week, although shorter is looking even rougher.  I'm also becoming increasingly uncomfortable this week.  Not just like "big" uncomfortable, like cramping and unable to bend over without gasping for breath uncomfortable.  I was so excited for yoga yesterday, but even that didn't help too much this week.  I couldn't do some of the poses due to the aforementioned discomfort, and my self diagnosed subluxing knee, subluxed so it is really hurting today.  I hope it's just the week.  Looking forward to a relaxing weekend and some time with friends and family Saturday night at a "Pigger!"

No comments:

Post a Comment