Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Sounds weird, eh?

Melissa's birthday was yesterday. We had baby class (quite the present, I know).  She also had to work on her birthday - I must have done something wrong in telling her to go in yesterday. It was a long day for her but I know that she's looking forward to the long weekend. I'm not one for sappy stuff, especially on birthday's but this one is special. She's going to be a mom (and me a dad). Last birthday as a non-parent...

 

Melissa - I love you. We have been through a lot the last few months and I know that the next few will be even more exciting and probably even more rewarding. I want you to know that you are an amazing woman and I'm so proud that I can call you my wife. Keep on "cruisin" (who was she kidding?) and the baby will be here before we know it. Happy Birthday beautiful. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment