Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby Shower Weekend

My older sister, Megan, hosted my baby shower this weekend.  She is so creative and crafty that my younger sister, Lauren, and I are almost dreading planning her bridal shower - we have so much to live up to.  I should have taken more pictures of the awesome decor!

Lauren and one of my aunts (MEM) were flying down from Milwaukee to spend the weekend with us, my in-laws were driving up from VA Beach and quite a few of my friends in the area were coming to celebrate with us.  My mom also wasn't supposed to be able to come, but she flew down to surprise me - it meant a whole lot to me since she had to miss my bridal shower due to work.  Honestly, I felt so overwhelmed and loved it was so wonderful!  Just a simple little gathering of some family and friends talking about babies.  Baby Hales is lucky to have so many people who already love him/her and that love his/her mom and dad.  I'm a little less stressed now that we have some of the bigger things that we really need.  Here are some pictures from the weekend.  Thank you to my family and friends that could come, I wish I could explain to you how much it means to me!









1 comment: