Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend 2010

On Friday after work, Aunt Meg and I drove 3.5 hours up to State College, PA to seen soon-to-be Uncle Paul and the Indiana Hoosiers play Penn State.  The ride was actually pretty fun.  The GPS was pretty much dying to take us down all these back roads so we were hardly on any highways, which was ok because it was light out and had nice views.  We drove through a bunch of little towns and finally arrived at State College.  It was fun to be sitting in the stands and watching volleyball again for me, unfortunately Indiana didn't play too well and Penn State was sort of unimpressive to me.  But after the game, we got to say hi to Nancy, the assistant coach who knows both Megan and I (she was my coach when I went to Holland to play for a week.)  We only got to say hi to Paul for about 2 minutes since he lost his bag and was frantically running around.  So after a 3.5 hour drive up, a 1.5-2 hour game and 15 minutes of "catching up," we took the 3 hour drive on (on all the highways) which was also fun because we talked the whole way!  I'll try to upload some of the fall-ish photos I took on our ride up.

Yesterday, Justin and I just hung out with Megan and Samson for most of the day and then came home to get ready to get dinner at Red Robin (I've been craving a burger SO badly) and then head out to see a friend's band play in Fairfax.  It was relatively uneventful but the burger was delicious!  Here we are in our costumes- simple, cheap and homemade, and I posted a new belly photo.





P.S. I am no longer going to post un-clothed belly photos as I think my bump is slightly oddly shaped.  Maybe the maternity photos will be an exception.

Happy almost November! (Oh Aunt Meg got me an early birthday gift- tickets for us to see Michael Buble in concert - SOOOOO excited to see a great singer and have a sister's night out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment