Friday, April 27, 2012

Bath time!

Kayla really loves bath time.  I can't say anything that has the word "bath" in it or "wash" in it because she thinks then she gets to take a bath.  She rubs her hand on her chest/belly (her sign language for bath/wash) and starts to walk towards the bathroom.  Then if I don't follow her, she gets pretty mad.  Not sure what it is but she really loves it in there...

We don't do this as much anymore, but we used to say, "where are your duckies and frog, can you line up your duckies?"  Then she would do this...


Then, "Can you give the froggie a kiss?"  (She only kisses the big duckies.)  I really love her little kissy face, she does it to almost anyone.  So lovable!


She loves to wipe the soap in her hair and on her belly.


She loves to splash in the water and stick all the letters on the bathtub wall.  At the end of bath time, she loves to slide her legs in and out so the water splashes.  Water is SO fun.



And she REALLY loves "brushing" her teeth.  I mean seriously.  She was crying for a while when we took her toothbrush away.  Now, we have gotten to the point where we can tell her to put it away and then we go see Lambie for bed time.




I wish I loved bath time as much as Kayla!

1 comment:

  1. Why do babies love bath time so much? I hate getting wet...

    Really cute photos!

    ReplyDelete