Sunday, April 22, 2012

Preview

So once again I'm a terrible blogger. :)  And I've also been not so great of a learning photographer lately.  But I have spent a large portion of this weekend editing some photos.  So I thought I would give you a preview of what is to come this week.

This is mainly to hold myself accountable and remind myself of the things I can write about!

  1. Cloth diapering laundry: I know I haven't written much about cloth diapers lately, so I thought I'd do an update and maybe a post about stripping your diapers.  And a couple new reviews maybe!
  2. Bath time love.
  3. 20 week Ultrasound and 19-20 week updates.
  4. Some fun eating photos of Kayla and maybe a feeding update on how things have been going.
  5. Weekend in Milwaukee overview.
  6. Meeting new friends.
  7. And of course, a Wordless Wednesday post!
Enjoy this sneak peak!



This picture wasn't great to begin with...very very dark but she just really loves Lambie!

I may just try to do a weekly preview every Sunday so that I make myself think of things I want to post about!  

No comments:

Post a Comment