Monday, December 17, 2012

Calling all Moms of two or more...

Someone please tell me when exactly this is supposed to start getting a little easier?  Because it truly seems that every day becomes progressively harder with my two.

Kayla is fighting bed time and nap time tooth and nail.  Brody isn't sleeping terribly but he's also not sleeping great and gas is still waking him up and causing him to be a little bit fussy.

Being a Mom is sort of a like a downward spiral...

  • Get no sleep
  • Kids don't sleep well
  • Kids become really cranky and irritable
  • Continue getting no sleep
  • Lose all patience and tolerance
  • Get extremely frustrated very easily with your kids
  • Your kids then become more fussy and cranky and then sad because you are upset with them
  • You feel guilty and upset because you can't be more tolerant because...
  • YOU ARE GETTING NO EFFING SLEEP.

See...downward tornado that seems never ending when you are in the middle of it.  Despite the fact that you've been through it before and you came out unscathed slightly scathed.

I will be joining one or two exercise classes at our local park district in January to help me let off some steam and have some time to myself.  I truly love my kids more than anything in the world, but I'm really looking forward to these work outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment