Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan: Week of 12/9/12

The Hales family of four has been under the weather for a couple weeks now.  It seems as though we are just passing illness back and forth.  Today, I wasn't feeling too great at all.  Having some nausea, headache (which I pretty much never get), coughing, etc.  The only reason I bring this up is because I know when I'm sick and I know when I just am feeling a little under the weather.  However, my husband is of the opinion a shower can cure everything.  If I had a nickel for every time I complained about something and he told me to take a shower, I'd be filthy rich.  His showers must have magical power shooting out of the shower head with the water or something.   Can anyone explain this to me?

Anyways, here is our weekly menu for this week:

Sunday: Chicken and wild rice casserole (with brown rice)
Monday: Chicken on a stick with spinach ricotta bites
Tuesday: Pasta with marinara sauce
Wednesday: Cheesy Chicken Taquitos
Thursday: Slow cooker pulled pork tacos
Friday: Pasta with butternut sauce, spicy chicken and baby spinach
Saturday: Out of the house.

Most of these we've done before, but I'll let you know how the spinach ricotta bites are and the pasta with butternut sauce. :)

I'll also be making homemade graham crackers, apple cinnamon sticks and apple oat bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment