Monday, July 4, 2011

NMM 7/4/11

Happy Fourth of July!!  Here's this week's NNM advice:

Trust your instincts.  You will be an unbelievable mom.

I think this can be a hard one to swallow, but trust me, you can't imagine how natural everything feels once you get used to your baby.  And YOU know best, even if it doesn't feel like it at first.

I hope everyone is enjoying time with their families and friends on this holiday!  This morning, Megan and I went to scope out our spot on the Lake for the fireworks, my sisters ran the Freedom 4 Miler while Nanny, Kayla and I cheered them on, and now we are getting ready for a day full of red, white and blue.  Photos to come soon, for now here's another one from our weekend at the pool...one of my favorites before editing.


P.S. Do you like my new signature?

No comments:

Post a Comment