Saturday, July 2, 2011

Check off #44

So someone might have to remind me to update you on my 101 list...actually I think I need someone to keep me on task in general, but nevertheless...

This may be cheating a bit but I convinced Lauren to write a list about a week or so ago, so looks like I can check #44 off of my list.  I may have had to twist her arm...It was extremely easy to convince her, I think I wrote "So Megan and I are doing this thing you should do with us."  A few minutes later, she was writing a list.  I'm also still working on Justin writing a list.  Not only for himself but so that I can get to know him a little bit better than I already do.  I, however, am not holding my breath that he will write one.

You can see Megan's list here, and I tried to convince Aunt Lauren to post hers on my blog since she is one of the "contributors."  Hers is on facebook so if you are friends with her there you can see it in her notes.

I guess I should take out 20 bucks to save for completing one task, and I should probably get on creating my own "piggy bank" for my savings....hm....any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to let you know that you've inspired me to write my own 101 in 1001 on my blog. So you can definitely check off #44 from your list :)

    ReplyDelete