Monday, March 14, 2011

7 weeks old and Moving weekend!

Kayla turned 7 weeks old on Saturday.  The time is seriously flying.  We also moved most of our stuff to Aunt Meg's house on Saturday.  We purchased a pod for a large portion of our furniture so that when/if we decide to move later on it will be much easier.  I am so thankful we have so many wonderful friends and family to help us out so that I could help when I could and take care of Kayla.  We are successfully moved in, in large part.  Just a little bit of organizing to do.  It's amazing to see how much crap you have stored in so little space when you move.

On Sunday, Meg, Kayla and I met Miranda for lunch.  It was (as always) nice to get out of the house.  It was also very nice to see Miranda.  It's fun for me to talk to her because she already has two really adorable little girls and a little guy on the way.  All in all it was a busy weekend, but we are happy to be here with Aunt Meg and Samson.  Hopefully Justin's commute to and from work won't be too bad...so far so good.

Some Kayla info for this week:

Still not much of a set schedule...however she does seem to eat at more regular intervals and I have been trying to do an eat, play, sleep schedule during the day.  Usually the "sleep" portion isn't too long.  She eats around 7, 10, 1, 4:30, 6:30, 8:30 and then once in the middle of the night.  She is still sleeping anywhere from 5-7 hours, and I can't seem to figure out what makes it more like 7 instead of 5 :).  She is still so smiley.  My favorite part of lunch with Miranda yesterday was when Miranda said, "She's so cute.  She smiles with her whole face!"  Because it is so true.  It makes my heart melt because she just looks SO happy!

We will see how walking Samson with a stroller goes.  Aunt Meg did it a couple of times yesterday, I had to teach her how to use the stroller...but that's understandable :).  I think she figured out the tricks so we will see.  Happy Monday!

We got our photos from Rachel back and they are so cute.  I'll be posting them all (260) on my SmugMug page soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment