Monday, January 3, 2011

Go Hokies!!

The only thing I want more than this baby to come right now, is a Hokie Orange Bowl win!!

In more baby related news:)

We had our second partner prenatal class yesterday, which will be my and Justin's last.  I don't think Justin was quite prepared for how tough yoga can be during the first one.  Yesterday's class was a little bit easier and less dominated by "discomfort practice" (think 60-90 second wall squats without a wall for example.)  I think Justin at least semi enjoys it, and I'm glad he will oblige me and go along.  I think that Sarah also has a lot of good advice for us mom's as well as for our significant others.  We did some partner stretches/massage that will probably be helpful during labor so that's nice.

Other preparations we made over the weekend:

  • Semi-installed car seat bases in our cars (I say semi because we are likely going to try to move Justin's to the middle seat if we can and we need to adjust mine to use the seatbelt instead of the LATCH system for installation.)

  • Packed my new Coach baby bag with baby things for the hospital.

  • Bought the changing pad and some more clothes over the weekend.  I think we may  not have to go out again before Baby comes (however, we may need more newborn diapers...)

  • I am in serious nesting mode: I did a large scale cleaning of my clothes/shoes in the closet and some of my drawers in the dresser (and found a belt I've been looking for for a year!!)


I think both Justin and I are getting very ready for Baby Hales to make his or her debut, so please hurry up Baby!!  We really want to meet you!

GO HOKIES!!!!!

We have another midwife appointment tomorrow, so we will see how I have progressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment