Friday, January 21, 2011

SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!

I'm not sharing this post through facebook.  Only my loyal readers will see it! :)

I am now 3 days overdue.

I know that isn't that much because as I've been told a million times "first babies always come late."  Well, first of all, this isn't true at all.  Second of all, I'm dilating, effacing, dropping, losing my mucus plug, having contractions and still nothing. NOTHING.

I know I'm just an emotional pregnant lady but I seriously sort of want to just cry all the time until this baby comes.  I'm just so overwhelmed with excitement to meet him or her.  I'm excited to start this new journey in our life together.  I'm frustrated with EVERYONE and their mom asking my mom and I if "anything is happening?"  I promise, we'll tell you.  Particularly if you are immediate family, or my husband.  I love you, Justin, but you do not need to call me every hour while you are at work because TRUST ME you are the first person I plan on contacting when I actually go into labor.  :)  (If I ever do.)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, we love you guys. I know it's frustrating but it will be well worth it.

    143

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know how you feel, but I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to just be waiting. I hope that something happens soon and you guys finally get to meet your little baby!

    ReplyDelete