Saturday, August 11, 2012

Baby Pool #2

So I decided it was about time to start a baby pool again.  You have a very short time to fill this one out, but please join in on the fun.  I loved seeing everyone's guesses with Kayla.

Good luck to everyone!  Especially good luck beating my grandma who got almost everything right on for Kayla. :)  So maybe you want to wait until she guesses and go with whatever she says.

Here is the link.

I'll be trying to get some posts done today, but honestly, I've been spending most of my free time with Kayla, sleeping, or watching the Olympics.  I'll see if I can get some photo editing done this afternoon/evening.

And just because no post is really good without a photo...look at how cute my little girl is. :) (and look at how tired I look...yikes.)



No comments:

Post a Comment