Saturday, October 23, 2010

Grandma's Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday. I know how old she is but I don't think she'd want me to put that out there. She is young at heart and I think that's all that matters :).

 

When I think about my time growing up I didn't treat her nearly as good as I should have. My mom had it tough because my dad was gone a lot. I said and did some (or a lot) of things that I shouldn't have. I'm sure that my childhood wasn't much different than a lot of kids in that respect. My mom deserved better. It's waaaaaaaaaaay after the fact, but I'm sorry for the gray hair, stress, and heartburn I probably caused you when I was growing up.  I can see her reading this and going, "Yeah, Justin, that's right. But your time will come."  Then she'll start laughing that laugh.

 

I got her a present, but it's on backorder. It'll be here in January. She has no clue what it is. Happy Birthday Mom. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. haha mom will laugh pretty hard i did too! i called her the first time joe went out to sea and wanted to know how she did it with two of us being so bad all the time! she laughed and said i knew this day would come :)

    ReplyDelete