Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun with Family and Friends

I can't believe we are inching towards the third trimester.  It's extremely scary considering I have no idea where in our little apartment we are going to put anything.  But anyways...

Last weekend, when Meg's best friend Amanda was in town, they went to the Natural History Museum and said there was a new exhibit called "Origins" that talked about evolution and had some cool bones and how our species has evolved.  Naturally I wanted to go.  So yesterday, my husband, Baby and I hopped on the Metro (which I haven't been on in a while) and headed downtown despite the AIDS walk and rally going on in the city.  It's nearly impossible that all the roads in the city would be open on any given weekend, plus it was such a beautiful fall day!  The museum was fun and the exhibits were pretty cool, plus the whole day was FREE and I got to spend some time with my husband.

Last night, we went out in Arlington with some friends for a friend's 40th birthday party.  It was fun!  One friend hasn't seen us in a while and wasn't aware we were expecting so that was fun to let her in on the secret!  Lots of people touching my belly and a late night later, we were in bed.  I'm not going to lie, one of the things I miss about our pre-pregnancy life is going out and having a good time with our friends without feeling exhausted and boring.  Part of me feels like my youth is slipping away from me, but I'm so excited for the next step in our journey!

Enjoy some pictures from the past couple of weeks, and I've posted a new picture to the belly shots page.  Happy October to everyone, my favorite month of the year!!









No comments:

Post a Comment