Sunday, July 18, 2010

Month 2 Journal

Because I missed a few days due to my trip to La Jolla, CA, I'm going to post two posts today.  Plus, tomorrow is beginning of my second trimester so I thought I should post another journal post!

Here are the questions from Chapter 2 of my book:

This chapter was about healthy eating and how your baby takes in everything around you, including sounds.

1. What healthy foods did you eat today?

M: Well, it's not even lunch time yet, so I haven't eaten much but cereal today.  However, on my road trip this weekend, we ate quite a bit at this little coffee shop that had some breakfast and lunch sandwiches, so I ate quite a bit of avocado.  And I think my new favorite type of frozen blended drink is Acai berry.  I had three from the coffee shop and they were delicious!

J: Not that it matters, but I thought it would be fun to still have Justin answer the questions!:)  He ate strawberries, eggs and milk this morning.

2. List the songs that you use to bring you back to earth.

M: I love everything Michael Buble, particularly Save the Last Dance, Crazy Love, and Hold On.  I also love Sara Bareilles, particularly Many the Miles and Maroon 5, especially Infatuation. Justin and I also like to listen to Brian Regan stand-up.

J: Most of the music Justin listens to doesn't calm him down, and I can vouch for that...it's angry music.  We'll have to change that soon.  He says he likes The Dismemberment Plan, The City.

3. What's your baby's womb nickname?

We both agreed on "our little soy bean" because we love edamame, especially from our favorite sushi place!

4. What are your favorite feel-good movies?

M: I love any and all romantic comedies.  Some of my favorites are The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, Fever Pitch, The Proposal and Made of Honor.  I also LOVE musicals and sports movies, especially Singing in the Rain, Mamma Mia (despite really bad singing) and Miracle (which is probably one of my favorite movies of all time.  If you know me at all, I could list hundreds of thousands of movies I love!

J: Justin loves Top Gun, Super Troopers, and The Sandlot.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great questions. Who knew, Top Gun and The Sandlot. That apple didn't fall far.

    ReplyDelete