Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Familial Birthdays!

Not sure if you have noticed this, but I tend to write posts on any day of the week but Monday or Wednesday.  You see, I work for 10 hours (on my feet at a physically demanding job) until 7pm on Monday and Wednesday, and therefore do not ever feel like doing anything when I get home.  Maybe that will change soon, but back to the point of this post.

I realized a made a post for my amazing father's birthday and I forgot Aunt Meg!!  This is very belated, but I couldn't ask for a better older sister!! Honestly, I got lucky, because I'm pretty sure most of her friends would also say that they couldn't ask for a better person to have as a friend and I feel the same way...except I'm extra lucky because we are related!  I just know our little one will love his/her Aunt Meg just as much as my little nephew, Samson, loves his Aunt Melissa!

Sorry it's late, I love you Meg! Happy Belated Birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I can safely say that I will be little soy bean's oldest aunt (ugh) :)

    Love you three!!!

    ReplyDelete