Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Strawberry Pickin'

I have tried very hard to get the kids out of the house this summer.  We have found some really fun things to do with our friends for relatively inexpensive.  It's been great.  And I'm even getting pretty good and dealing with two on my own while out and about now!

At the very end of June we went strawberry picking on a B-E-A-UTIFUL day with our friends K and M (and M's aunt). :)  It was a very nice day, hence not the best lighting for photography (mid day bright shining sun), but I didn't want to not try to get some photos.  And K was even nice enough to try to get a photo of my with my kiddos, even though Kayla was NOT interested. 

We picked tiny lovely strawberries, shopped in the little store and had some lunch together.  It was overall a great day!  

I'm trying to get back to blogging.  I've been busy with my photography lately, but I'm hoping for a Kayla update, Brody's 11 month update and a 101 update soon!

 photo Kayla1.jpg

 photo Kayla2.jpg

 photo KampM1.jpg

 photo KampM2.jpg

 photo Kayla3.jpg

 photo Brody3.jpg

 photo Brody5.jpg

 photo Group.jpg

 photo Brody6.jpg

 photo Brody7.jpg

 photo Brody8.jpg

 photo Kayla5.jpg

 photo MampD.jpg

 photo Kayla7.jpg

 photo MKB1.jpg

 photo MKBFade.jpg

 photo Kayla9.jpg

 photo Strawberries.jpg

 photo Kayla10BWfade.jpg

 photo Madeline1.jpg

 photo Kayla12.jpg

 photo Madeline2.jpg

 photo KampM3.jpg

 photo MampK4.jpg

 photo Kayla13.jpg

 photo Kayla15.jpg

 photo KampM5.jpg

 photo KampM6.jpg

1 comment: