Thursday, August 29, 2013

Big Birthday Wish List

I have a big birthday coming up.  We have no money...having two kids in daycare and ridiculous student loans, we are lucky we can feed ourselves. :)  But I put together a list of a few things I might like should you feel so inclined.  Or maybe I'm just starting a wishlist for myself so I know what I want and where to find it.  I mean, Christmas is coming up too...

In no particular order...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

I want a tablet, and shockingly, I want to try something that isn't an Apple product.  This tablet is awesome and comes with a Photoshop program built in.  Yes please.


Sewing Machine

I know this may sound crazy to a lot of people, but I kinda want to learn how to sew well enough that I can make a few things for the kids, myself, Justin or the house.  I already have a few ideas in mind and life would be a lot easier with a simple, relatively inexpensive sewing machine. :)



35mm Nikkor Lens

As you know, I love photography.  Recently, I've been practicing a lot and truly want to try to become good enough I can make a small business on the side.  I love taking pictures of people, my kids in particular.  My kids like my camera and tend to get a little to close to me while trying to take pictures.  This lens will allow me to include a little more in the photographs when they are all up in my grill. :)



Coach Bag

As you all may or may not know, I love Coach.  I love their purses, a lot.  I'm a snob.  So you really can't go wrong with...

This one



Or this one



Or this one



So there it is.  I will also accept money so I can take some more photography classes/workshops.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment