Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Big Finale

...of "Family Birthday Month" which is what I am now dubbing the month of August.  Mom, Justin, Kevin, and finally Liam.

One year ago tomorrow...

I was 8.5 months pregnant, awaiting news of the arrival of my niece or nephew from Wisconsin.  I spent the entire afternoon arguing with Justin about me driving up by myself with Kayla.  I insisted I was fine and I wanted to see my nephew.  If I went into labor, who the hell cares because I'll be at a hospital.  He insisted I wait until he got home.  He won (rare), but we made it to see Liam (and Lauren and Kevin and a bunch of other people).

Happy first birthday Liam Wiley House!  And happy first anniversary of being parents to my little sister and my brother-in-law.  Time goes by crazy fast and only gets faster.  I love you all and am so happy my little man has a built in best friend! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment