Saturday, March 23, 2013

What I'm Loving

Kayla Kisses for Brody:  This little girl truly loves her little brother, and he sure gets a kick out of her.

 photo image-1.jpeg

Teething babies:  The ones who put anything and everything in their mouths.  And especially the ones who chew on their bottom lip if they can't find anything else to chew on. 

 photo image-5.jpeg

Toddlers who smile for the camera of their own accord:  This doesn't happen every day, but the days it does, I try to take many many pictures of her and the two of them together (because it's EASY peasy to get Brody to smile.) (And yes, I do have that many pictures on my iPhone...a week ago it was about 300-400 more than this.)

 photo image-1-1.png

Smiling Eyes:  The way the biggest (and smallest) baby smiles begin with the eyes.  If only everyone smiled so genuinely you could see it in their eyes first, the world would be a better place.

 photo image-2.jpeg

Babies who do funny things:  Like suck on the arms of rattle toys like they are pacifiers and make adorable baby faces.
Oh and cheeks:  Big, soft, puffy, kissable baby cheeks.  Especially the kind that conceal their lips when looking at their profile.

 photo image-3.jpeg

Dancing:  Especially with my kiddos, while singing songs I love...



While they laugh hysterically.  
Oh and songs:  Songs that make you want to cry with their lyrics truly touching your heart.  The kind that makes you so very happy and thankful to have your husband and your kids.

 photo image-9.jpeg

Girly girl things:  Like dance class and ponytails.  And happy little girls.

 photo image-10.jpeg

Easy ways to calm toddlers:  Like stickers.  And hugs.

 photo image-11.jpeg

Playdates:  Especially the kind with long time friends and friends you've known for a long time but never dreamed you'd be as close of friends as you are.

 photo photo-5.jpg


Brody has two girlfriends. :)

 photo image-7.jpeg

Half birthdays:   Because it means they are strong and healthy.  And even though times speeds by, you build memories each day that passes.

 photo image-4.jpeg

Hard work and weight loss:  Especially when a pair of pants you loved prior to getting pregnant, don't fit anymore.  And you have to buy a new pair (in a better color) in 6 sizes smaller (or 3 sizes since it's by 2s.)

 photo image-6.jpeg

Catching special independent moments:  This has to be my most favorite thing ever.  It makes my heart smile seeing their independence and their bond.

 photo image-8.jpeg

Helpful toddlers:  I have one of the most helpful.  She may not do everything right but she loves to help me with the laundry, folding, loading and unloading the dishwasher, vacuuming and dusting.

 photo image-12.jpeg

This blog:  Because my memory is quickly slipping and I'm so glad I have this documentation to help me build memories of my kiddos when they are little.

No comments:

Post a Comment