Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3 years, 2 kids, 1 million memories later...

2920 days ago, I accidentally threw him the little volleyball at our game.
2917 days ago, we went on our first date.
2914 days ago, he asked me, "So what are we?"
1561 days ago, he asked me to marry him on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.
1096 days ago, I married my best friend. 
627 days ago we had our first child, Kayla Marie.
27 days ago we had our second child, Brody Lawrence.

Countless moves, numerous trips, and too many memories to count.

I have loved every second (well maybe not every second, but definitely the majority :)).  There is no one I would have rather spent the last 2,917 days with.  I couldn't ask for a better father to my children.  I wouldn't have dreamed of anyone better for me.

I love you, Justin, and can't wait to see how many more memories we can make in the next trillion days (or more.)

From this:
Our first photo together.








 
To this:
Our proposal






From this:
His cousin's wedding

Friend's wedding (VA Beach)

Friend's wedding (NH)


His old volleyball coach's wedding, the last week attended before he proposed. :)

To this:




From this:

To this:



From this:
Honeymoon in Hawaii











To this:
Hawaii with my family



And finally this:

To this:










And so much more:






No comments:

Post a Comment