Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Not-so-wordless Wednesday: RayBans


Sidenote: These baby RayBans from Target were dropped in the meat at Chipotle and I got a very very nasty eye roll from the burrito making lady.  Sorry lady, she's only a toddler.

Also, I was thinking about my little family on my way home from work last night and I came to this conclusion:

Why does it feel a million times more awesome when you hear the person you love and married tell your children "I love you."  Don't get me wrong, my heart still skips a beat when he tells me.  Maybe it's because my husband isn't always the most vocally emotional person.  And maybe it's because this little person is literally a part of you, like your heart walking around outside your body, but when Justin says "I love you" to Kayla (or somehow makes mention of loving her and Baby Hales #2 to me) my heart melts and I love him even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment