Monday, July 16, 2012

32 Week Update

I'm getting much better at doing these on time. :)

  • Baby is the size of a:  31 weeks: four navel oranges; 32 weeks: large jicama
  • Total weight gain/loss: I'm heavier. :)  I'm still watching at my appointments though because after this baby comes, I actually can't wait to start getting back into shape.  I'm already forming goals in my mind which I'll post about after baby.  (Obviously not jeopardizing breastfeeding or the baby.)
  • The bump: Belly button is slowly but surely creeping out further and further.  I think at this point I feel the baby is growing less outward and more upward and therefore my bump growth is slowing.
  • Symptoms:  Congestion which isn't a surprise as I had it (and complained about it) with Kayla.  My hips are killing me, and my back is starting to hurt more and more.  Dr. Katie (my chiropractor) stretch me out a bit today and it feels so much better now.  Both Katie and Linda (my midwife) aren't thrilled I work 2 10 hour days but unfortunately that's what we need to do right now.
  • Food cravings: Sweets, sweets and more sweets.  
  • Anything making me queasy/nauseous:  Nothing, which is very nice!
  • Sleep:  I've once again given up on getting any sort of good sleep.  I'm trying to keep a to do list and at least make my brain work a little less hard while I'm trying to sleep at night.
  • What I miss:  Being able to squeeze through small spaces without bumping something.
  • Wedding rings:  It's pretty hot here this summer so still mostly sticking with just my wedding band which is fine.  I tried to wear my engagement ring as well to dinner this weekend, we sat outside and I was a little afraid it would get stuck on my sausage fingers, so I took it off. :)
  • Maternity clothes:  Almost entirely. (exception: see photo below)
  • Labor signs: Nope, I still joke about having the baby early but honestly, it's really likely that's not happening.  I'm planning for late again just so I'm not disappointed.
  • Best Moments: Spending weekends with Justin and Kayla doing things outside/at pools.  Loving our last weeks as a family of three.
  • What I am looking forward to:  Aunt Lauren's baby shower in a couple weeks. :)
  • Worries?:  Picking names...why is this SO hard!?
32 Weeks:
31 weeks 5 days:  out to dinner for Aunt Megan's birthday.  These pants are NOT maternity...just low cut with a bella band. :)

Someone wanted to be in my weekly picture this week....and how can you say "No" to that face? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment