Monday, July 30, 2012

34 Week Update

These are apparently the only posts I can manage to make now-a-days.  Honestly, I'm not THAT busy but I'm spending a lot of time Kayla on my days off and with Justin and Kayla on the weekends.  Normally I would write blog posts while Kayla takes her nap, but honestly, I'd rather take a nap at that time as well.  So my blog has taken a bit of a backseat.  Hopefully I can be better later.
  • Baby is the size of a:  33 weeks: pineapple; 34 weeks: average cantaloupe
  • Total weight gain/loss: Still trying not to pay too much attention to this until Linda (midwife) tells me that I should be worried.  And honestly, I think some of it is pure water/swelling weight most days.  Looking forward to working hard to get my old body back after baby. :)
  • The bump: Growing and lowering I think.  The belly button still isn't quite popped yet, but it's getting there.  Oh, and I'm a little pissed I wasn't using some sort of stretch mark cream this whole time like I did with Kayla because where the hell did all of these come from??? 
  • Symptoms:  I'm a little bit over the heartburn.  TUMS seem to help for the most part.  I have been having a lot of sharp cramping pains over the past week and a lot of Braxton-Hicks.  Just generally not feeling great.  Took a day off of work which was very nice, but I'm not going to be able to do that too much since we are trying desperately to save money.
  • Food cravings: Nothing particular. 
  • Anything making me queasy/nauseous:  Nope.
  • Sleep:  Still not going all that great.  Can't get comfortable.  Pee at least 2-3 times every night.  
  • What I miss:  Not having heartburn.
  • Wedding rings:  Wedding band is still fine, but I tend to not put it on so I don't have to worry about it.  Honestly, I hate not wearing my rings though.  Thinking about putting them on a necklace.
  • Maternity clothes:  Yes.
  • Labor signs: Nope.
  • Best Moments: My little sister's baby shower.  It was nice to see my family.
  • What I am looking forward to:  Going to the Milwaukee State Fair this weekend.  Here's to hoping the weather stays bearable this week.
  • Worries?:  Money.  How are we ever going to afford this?
34 Weeks:


No comments:

Post a Comment