Friday, June 8, 2012

"In progress" and "To-do this summer" Goals

I'm trying to re-focus on some of my 101 list this week.  After reading through the list, I'm actually not so impressed with some of the ones I have on there so some goals may be changing, but for now here are the goals I am in the middle of completing or hope to complete this summer!

"In Progress" Goals:
#70: Read 10 books recommended to me by friends.

  • The Hunger Games
  • The Girl on Fire
  • Mocking Jay
  • Game of Thrones
Up next: 50 Shades of Grey. :)  Any other suggestions?


#89: Document each task completed on my blog (with photos as appropriate.)

#101: Back up all my photos and music.

"Summer To-Do List" Goals:
#7: Eat at 5 restaurants I've never been to.
      Hoping to make a list so I can focus this goal a little more.

#8: Don't complain about anything for a week.
      I want to do this one this summer since I know it will be extra hard being pregnant during the summer and I want to focus on the positive.

#10: Learn to cook 10 different dishes.

#13: Learn to sew (hems, holes buttons.)

#27: Make a list of 10 places to see before I die.

#42: Write done 100 things that make me happy.

#51: Go to a concert.

#52: Meet a new mommy friend.

#54: Take Kayla to the zoo.

#67: Plan weekly meals for 3 months.

#68: Make a list of friends to keep in touch with regularly.

#73: Visit a friend out of state.

#79: Shop at a farmer's market.

It may seem like a lot of goals to try to finish this summer but most of them should be relatively simple and not take a ton of time.  I think it will help me to narrow down the goals for shorter periods so instead of trying to remember and think of 101, I'm focusing on 10-15. :)






1 comment:

  1. I will gladly help you check off a couple of those. like the zoo and the restaurants :)

    ReplyDelete