Sunday, February 26, 2012

Proud Parenting Moments

There are so many times I am so proud of being Kayla's mom.  Whenever we take her out of the house, she is just so happy to be experiencing something different she is the biggest ham!  She smiles and waves at everyone!

Today in the grocery store, she was smiling at the checkout lady, and the lady said, "Well you've just made my day!  You may be the happiest customer I have ever seen."  People are constantly telling me how happy she is and how well behaved she is.  I honestly can't help but think that they think this is because we are such good parents.  I wish I could attribute it to that, but honestly, I just think it's her personality.  We just got lucky.

There is one thing I am taking full credit for though (with Justin's help.)  I can say in Kayla's 13 months and 4 days of life, I have NEVER lost her pacifier.  We have four and they are all still accounted for: 1 in her crib, one in the car seat and 2 in the toy box (yeah not sure why).

Point Mommy & Daddy.

March 2011:  Purple pacifier = crib pacifier. :)

2 comments:

  1. Tee hee! Too cute.

    I don't know if we have actually lost a binky either but we also have like 6 for the crib. HA! I am hoping to wean her off of the binky soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwwwwwww,baby in this picture is so cute.........

      Delete