Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mommy/Daddy Related Clothes

Since becoming a parent, I've noticed something about grandparents.  Well actually sort of more like maternal versus paternal relatives.  There are so many little outfits that have "mommy" or daddy" written on them.  The relatives tend to gravitate toward buying outfits related to their respective side of the family.  My mom tends to buy more "mommy" related things and likewise for Justin's parents.  Not that this is a bad thing, just something funny I noticed.  And not that this is ONLY the case, just more frequently.

One of the multitude of things I love about Justin's and my relationship is that when we pick out clothes, we pick out clothes related to the opposite person.  I would be proud if Kayla turned out to be a daddy's girl!

Do your parents by outfit related to your "side" of the family more often?  Or am I just making this stuff up? :)

Justin picked out Kayla's Thanksgiving onesie.  "Mommy's little turkey."

I picked out Kayla's Valentine's Day outfit. "I love (daddy)<3."

No comments:

Post a Comment